Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday

Yeah, it happens every year for the past 39 years - I keep getting older and older - but this year we are down here in Florida all by ourselves - will anyone remember? Oh look the UPS guy has delivered a box - it says don't open until Nov. 5th - I wonder what's in it - and then a second box comes with the same instructions.

Well, oh my God, there were 70 presents in them and they were labeled 1 to 70 and the instructions were to open them in order. But why 70, I'm only 39 - if it were 2 for every year it should be 78 presents.



I opened present after present - had to take a break - when you get to be 39 every thing is an effort. Look what I got - a bunch of tools (everytime I do something down here, I have to go out and buy another tool but not anymore), pictures of everyone so I don't forget what they look like, all kinds of cooking tools - that will help me to become a great chef - towels and all kinds of stuff.


What a great birthday - I have a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment